Since I’m above to move in, and I am putting off packing, I figured now is a good time to get some resolutions banged out.
- Get that 4.0.
- Actually go to the gym a minimum of 2 times a week, including crunch times like finals and midterms and, yes, even chem tests.
- Eat a proper breakfast on the weekdays.
- Call home once every 2 days.
- MSN chat with Mom in China at least once a week. (Set a date for that with Mom.)
- No more new clubs! And no more running for office in any more of the clubs I’m already in.
- Get published. (Talk to PI about getting published.)
- Finish my applications for summer premed programs well ahead of the due date.
- Resist the urge to spend all night at friends’ dorms/apartments.
Ready set go.