I am still more under-the-weather than I thought I’d be, so my blog post isn’t quite ready for you just yet.
Just wanted to check in and say hi and maybe say a few things.
- Have you seen La La Land and, if so, what did you think? I liked it, but it was not as amazing as I was led to think it would be going in. People overhyped it and I thought there was a lot of room for improvement. That being said, I will never be mad watching Ryan Gosling return to his dancing roots.
- I haven’t watched the newest episode of Sherlock yet, please no spoilers.
- While I was sick last week, I watched the entire Star Wars prequel trilogy for the first time. (I watched The Phantom Menace in theaters when it came out and fell asleep, I was pretty young…) Would you be interested in me including just every movie I see in a year-end recap or is the new releases of the year enough? Currently, the new releases recap excludes, for example, if I see a December release in January of the following year.
- Should I start watching the Korean drama that DramaFever has been promoting on Facebook so hard???
- My coworker offered to teach me to lift on Wednesday morning and now I’m so scared, that pride thing may be the death of me. (Also 7:30AM?)
- Still a bit jetlagged because I slept through so much of my sick days that I wasn’t able to adjust as efficiently as I usually do. Yesterday morning I woke up at 2:30AM and just never went back to sleep, instead opting for a day full of activities to celebrate my company’s 15th anniversary.
How are you doing? Is 2017 treating you well so far?