Today is Pi Day, so I thought I’d dedicate some of today’s Friday Favorites to my favorite types of pie.
Now I gotta be real with you guys: I really like pie. A lot. There is a heated pie vs. cake debate, and I don’t want to get started there because I don’t understand who is making anyone choose, you can have both.
Here is a list of my favorite pies!
- Apple, ever the all-American classic
- Pumpkin, which I really only eat around Thanksgiving but I’m sure it tastes good all year round
- Cherry, although sometimes the tartness is too tart
- Key lime, where my current favorite is served at Red Lobster (it is so good) (so good)
- Chicken pot pie, which is the first and only pie I’ve really eaten that is not a dessert pie
- Pizza, because I’m from New Jersey and apparently not everyone calls it a pizza pie?
Non-themed roundups may come eventually. XD
Happy Pi Day! What are you favorite pies?